18 September 2013
Look what just arrived!

I have a strange new addiction to rugs. I waited and waited for this one and it finally went on sale - 80% off! If you are thinking of purchasing anything from Rugs USA, just wait. They always have sales but there will be a bigger one around any holiday. 

My next obsession is the Ikea Stockholm Rand rug.
As seen in this room designed by Nate Berkus
I was just checking the prices and it is usually costs $50 less to purchase this rug in the U.S but with the current sale going on it's $100 off. Looks like I might be stroking this one off of my want list sooner than expected! 

0 comments:

Hello!

Welcome to our little blog. Here you'll find our adventures as we take a DIY approach to our 1903 Little Red Brick Home.

Jeff and Shannon

Jeff and Shannon
 photo Pinterest_zps9a31df42.png  photo Favourite_zps89ce7389.png

Blog Archive

Search

Powered by Blogger.